3.7.2012

Nom nom

Tälläiset tällä kertaa! :) Harmittaa tosin, ettei järkkärini kykene yhtä hyviin makroihin kuin pinkkini. Sain myös  erinomaisen idean valokuvata nämä klo 23 aikaan yöllä, silloinhan on paras valaistus kaiken suhteen, duh! 

My pink camera is still being repaired! They had to order parts for it. These I took with my Canon 60D but unfortunately it doesn't take very good macros. And also, I had the great idea to start photographing these at 11 pm, the best time for sunlight or any light at all of course.
Polish: Color Club Platinum Glaze

Huomaatteko eron oikean ja vasemman käden keskareiden keltaisissa koristeluissa? :P Helppo arvata kumpi kätinen olen... :D

Do you see the difference between the yellow decorations on my middle fingers with right and left hand? Easy to guess which one is dominant... :P

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...