25.8.2012

Nubar Knight's Armor

My newest nail polish purchase! 
Absolutely love it! 
Two coats.
Easy, dried really fast. 

On my left ring finger I have Nfu Oh A&A Topcoat which has a blue tinge in sunlight but not in any other lighting. The topcoat wasn't very blueish or purplish either so this totally surprised me! But I'm not complaining since I got it only for my hologram polishes, for which, I hear, it is the only topcoat that does not tone down the hologram effect. ;) The bottle says it works wonders for acrylic nails too.

Uusin lakkahankintani, 2 kerrosta, kuivuu nopsasti -> digaan! ;D
Nimettömässä Nfu Oh A&A päällyslakka, joka ei pullossa näyttänyt yhtään sinertävältä, mutta auringonvalossa se teki lakkauksen siniseksi! Huoneenvalossa tai varjossa tätä ei tosin huomaa. En tosin valita, sillä hankin sen hologrammi-lakkojani varten, sillä INM Out the Door jotenkin tekee hololakoista hieman mattaiset eikä niin hologrammiset... Pullossa tosin lukee, että soveltuu myös erinomaisesti antamaan kiiltoa akryylirakennekynsille. ;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...